Returns, Exchanges & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely happy with your choice or the product is the wrong size, we will provide a credit to be used toward another item. We must receive your return within 14 days of you receiving the original item and you are responsible for shipping cost. Due to our made-to-order process, we currently can't offer exchanges (because we don't keep an inventory on hand, i.,e, "made-to-order"). We do not offer refunds, except as stipulated below in the "Returns Under Warranty" section.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, name and address. We will provide you with a returns number and instructions.
To be eligible for a credit your item must;
- be unworn (i.e., has not been worn for more than 3 minutes to try on).
- have all of the swing tags intact and attached.
- be odour free (i.e., does not smell of cigarettes, perfume, your pets, etc.)
- be free of pet hair.
Then what happens?
After we receive your email, we will provide you with a returns number, address and instructions.
When we receive the package and have checked the condition of the item, we will contact you to confirm that the credit has been approved.
For any more information, questions or if you just need help please email us on email@example.com.
Click here to begin a return.
Returns Under Warranty
Customers of DOOSH are covered for 90 days after the original purchase date if there is a defect, fault or failure due to the manufacturing process. Unfortunately we cannot cover a fault or damage caused by wear and tear, improper use or accident.
We will adhere to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, which states your rights under a set of guarantees that automatically apply between DOOSH and the customer when a purchase is made.
We will also adhere to the Fair Trading Act 1986, which protects you from being misled or unfairly treated by traders or shops. The Act is here to prohibit misleading or deceptive conduct, false representations and unfair practices. It also sets out when information about certain products must be disclosed to consumers, and helps ensure products are safe.
What will we do?
If the product is under warranty the following steps will apply. We will also credit you the cost of handling and delivery.
- If possible the product will be repaired to the standard of the manufacturer free of charge.
- If we are unable to repair the product we will replace with the same or similar product.
- If no replacement product is available we will exchange it for a product of your choice to the same value of your original purchase price.
- A full credit or store refund will be issued if we are unable to repair, replace or exchange the product as stated above.
What to do next ...
Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, name, address, contact details and details of the fault. We will reply with a returns number to be included with the return instructions and an address.
Then what happens?
Once we receive the package and assess the fault we will contact you to advise what action has been taken and to refund the cost of freight of the return if applicable.
For any more information please email customer services on email@example.com.